SmallRig Wooden NATO Side Handle (with Quick Release NATO Rail) 2978
1. Ergonomic design, comfortable grip experience.
2. Adjustable to different cage height and quick switch from left to right side.
3. Additional mounting options through cold shoe and strap eyelet.
4. Lightweight and portable design.
5. quick release with cage.
The Smallrig Wooden NATO Side Handle (with Quick Release NATO Rail) 2978 is designed for mirrorless, digital camera, and other small camera users. It is locked via NATO clamp or Quick Release NATO Rail (2172) to the side of the Cage, it's convenient to compatible and quick release with cage. The flash and microphone can be mounted through the cold shoe, and the wrist strap, such as 2456, can be mounted through the eyelet hole to prevent the camera from accidentally falling off. Highly adjustable to fit different cage height and support the quick switch from left-handed to right-handed through the built-in wrench. Compatible with SmallRig Cages 2087，2251, etc. Made of aluminum alloy and rosewood with ergonomic design, the portable handle provides filmmakers with smooth and comfortable shooting experience.
Designer: Jiang Tao, Abby Huang
1. The maximum bearing capacity of the handle is 3.5kg. Please do not use it overweight.
2. Deviation of wood grain color and stripe is normal.
Any cage featuring NATO rail on the side
1 x Handle
1 x Hex Spanner
1 x Quick Release NATO Rail
Product Dimensions: 68 x 90 x 45mm
Package Dimensions: 122 x 104 x 43 mm
Package Weight: 192g±5
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, rosewood
*Please note the import tax may occur.