SmallRig Mounting Plate for Moza Air 2 Gimbal BSS2319
1. Lightweight mounting plate for Moza Air 2 Gimbal.
2. Integrate with a nato rail allows for quick release attachment.
3. Features Arri 3/8”hole for accessories with arri pins to prevent twisting.
4. Multiple 1/4“-20 threaded holes for accessory attachment.
5. Comes with two locating pins correspond with the 3/8”hole on Moza air2.
6. Features a M6 threaded hole on the side allows to mount Tilta Nucleus-Nano Hand Wheel Controller.
SmallRig Mounting Plate for Moza Air 2 Gimbal BSS2319 is designed to provide multiple mounting points for accessories attachment. It is fixed on the Moza Air 2 via a 3/8”screw and two locating pins to prevent twisting. The lightweight plate provides multiple 1/4”-20 threaded holes and an Arri 3/8”hole for accessories such as Magic Arm 2115 and Cold Shoe 2260 for monitor or microphone. It features a nato rail which is compatible with nato clamp dovetail accessories for quick release attachment and detachment. Additionally, the plate features a m6 threaded hole allows to mount the Tilta Nucleus-Nano Hand Wheel Controller on the right side.
Note: Please install as the direction shown in the picture.
Designer: Iris Yang
MOZA Air 2 Gimbal
1 x Plate
1 x 3/8”-16 Screw
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 44X46X11mm
Package Dimensions: 95X65X28mm
Net Weight: 40g
Package Weight: 76g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.