IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, no cancellation fee.
2.When PRE-ORDER products are included, package will be shipped when all products are available. Please check out for regular products separately if immediate shipping is needed.
3. It is estimated to be shipped out on June 20, 2019.
SmallRig Universal Cable Clamp BSC2333
1. Fits any accessories with 1/4”-20 threads.
2. Support 2 cables of various thicknesses of diameter 2-7mm.
3. Secures cable via thumbscrew for quick installment.
4. All screws share one hex spanner.
SmallRig Universal Cable Clamp BSC2333 is designed to hold cables in place and prevents cable strain when using cameras or monitors. The clamp is attached to the camera/monitor cage or any other accessories via a 1/4”-20 screw. It’s compatible with cable diameter from 2-7mm thickness and support 2 cables of various thicknesses the same time without using tools, such as microphone cable, power cable, HDMI and SDI cable. The thumbscrew on each side features hex spanner hole so that you can use the hex spanner to re-tighten it. All the screws share the same hex spanner included in the package.
Designer: Kevin Wong
Fits Cables Diameter from 2-7mm
1 x Cable Clamp
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 41 x 26 x 22mm
Package Dimensions: 110 x 130 x 40mm
Net Weight: 24g
Package Weight: 31g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.