IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, no cancellation fee.
2. When PRE-ORDER products are included, package will be shipped when all products are available. Please check out for regular products separately if immediate shipping is needed.
3. It is estimated to be shipped out on March 25, 2019.
SmallRig Top Handle Right Angle Extension HTR2316
1. Features ARRI locating system at both ends for attaching straight extension to increase grip space.
2. Multiple 1/4”-20 and ARRI locating threaded holes for accessories attachment.
3. Easy to assemble and disassemble via thumb ARRI locating pins.
SmallRig HTR2316 is a right angle extension designed for extending top handle with ARRI locating holes. It features ARRI locating pins and ARRI locating threaded hole at both ends of each extension, which can extend handles, such as Top Handle 1979 and Straight Extension HTR2297. With more grip space, it helps handheld shooting from the ground or mobile shooting on the tripod when using large and heavy cameras. Besides, it comes with multiple ARRI locating holes and 1/4’’ threaded holes on both sides of the extension for accessories attachment.
Designer: Nico Robin
Co-designer: Pedro Nascimento
1 x Top Handle Right Angle Extension
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 25x25x70mm
Package Dimensions: 95x65x28mm
Net Weight: 124g
Package Weight: 140g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy