IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, no cancellation fee.
2. When PRE-ORDER products are included, the package will be shipped when all products are available. Please check out for regular products separately if immediate shipping is needed.
3. It is estimated to be shipped out on November 16, 2020.
SmallRig Side Handle with Remote Trigger for Panasonic Mirrorless Cameras 2934
1. Ergonomic Control Handle for Selected Panasonic Cameras.
2. Start/Stop Remote Trigger Button.
3. 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 & Cold Shoe Accessory Mounts.
4. Features Slots for Cable Tethering.
5. Adjusts up & down with Sliding Connector.
6. Integrated Allen Wrench Stores Inside the Grip.
SmallRig Side Handle with Remote Trigger for Panasonic Mirrorless Cameras 2934 is designed to provide a comfortable grip and features a record button on top to control camera start/stop. The handle attaches to the camera cage via two 1/4”-20 screws, it can be configured for right or left hand and adjusts up and down with the sliding connector. Featuring 3/8" -16, 1/4"-20 threads and cold shoe mount for accessories such as Monitor Mount 2904 and 2905. The start/stop trigger button is located where the index finger rests. The includes cable is Panasonic remote to the type C standard. Besides, the sliding connector features slots for cable tethering. Compatibility with an array of cameras that use the Panasonic remote protocol, such as the Panasonic GH5/5S, G9/G95, and S5/S1/S1R/S1H.
Designer: Kylin Wu，Jerry Zhang
1. Please attach the sliding connector and cable first before using it.
2. When used as a left handle, the cable port will slightly affect comfort.
3. The handle is not water re-sistant, please keep the handle away from water.
1 x Handle
1 x Connector
1 x Remote Control Cable
Product Dimensions: 71 x 79 x 102mm
Package Dimensions: 135 x 135 x 55mm
Net Weight: 221g±5g
Package Weight: 371g±5g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Wood
*Please note the import tax may occur.