SmallRig Side Handle with Remote Trigger for Panasonic Mirrorless Cameras 2934
1. Ergonomic Control Handle for Selected Panasonic Cameras.
2. Start/Stop Remote Trigger Button.
3. 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 & Cold Shoe Accessory Mounts.
4. Features Slots for Cable Tethering.
5. Adjusts up & down with Sliding Connector.
6. Integrated Allen Wrench Stores Inside the Grip.
SmallRig Side Handle with Remote Trigger for Panasonic Mirrorless Cameras 2934 is designed to provide a comfortable grip and features a record button on top to control camera start/stop. The handle attaches to the camera cage via two 1/4”-20 screws, it can be configured for right or left hand and adjusts up and down with the sliding connector. Featuring 3/8" -16, 1/4"-20 threads and cold shoe mount for accessories such as Monitor Mount 2904 and 2905. The start/stop trigger button is located where the index finger rests. The includes cable is Panasonic remote to the type C standard. Besides, the sliding connector features slots for cable tethering. Compatibility with an array of cameras that use the Panasonic remote protocol, such as the Panasonic GH5/5S, G9/G95, and S5/S1/S1R/S1H.
Designer: Kylin Wu，Jerry Zhang
1. Please attach the sliding connector and cable first before using it.
2. When used as a left handle, the cable port will slightly affect comfort.
3. The handle is not water re-sistant, please keep the handle away from water.
1 x Handle
1 x Connector
1 x Remote Control Cable
Product Dimensions: 71 x 79 x 102mm
Package Dimensions: 135 x 135 x 55mm
Net Weight: 221g±5g
Package Weight: 371g±5g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Wood
*Please note the import tax may occur.