IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, no cancellation fee.
2.When PRE-ORDER products are included, package will be shipped when all products are available. Please check out for regular products separately if immediate shipping is needed.
3. It is estimated to be shipped out on August 6, 2019.
SmallRig Shotgun Microphone Holder (ARRI Locating Screw) BSM2368
1. Firmly holds 19-25mm diameter microphones;
2. Attached to the standard ARRI locating hole;
3. Built-in soft silicone to absorb bumps and noise;
4. Compact and low-profile (65.7mm in height).
SmallRig Shotgun Microphone Holder (ARRI Locating Screw) BSM2368 holds microphones with diameter from 19mm to 25mm. By adjusting the knob, it can grip microphones of different sizes firmly. On the bottom of the holder is an ARRI locating screw, which can mount directly to the ARRI locating hole on cages or plates, or work with SmallRig Mini Plate with an Arri Locating Hole 2171. It comes with soft silicone within the microphone clamp and between the two parts, which absorb bumps and noises when you shoot run-and-gun.
Designer: Iris Yang
If you prefer other mounting options, we have SmallRig Microphone Holder (NATO Clamp) BSM2351, SmallRig Microphone Holder (Cold Shoe) BSM2352 and SmallRig Microphone Holder (15mm Rod Clamp) 1993.
Shotgun Microphones (19-25mm in diameter)
1 x Microphone Holder
Product Dimensions: 54.5 x 33.5 x 65.7mm
Package Dimensions: 76 x 63 x 40mm
Net Weight: 79g
Package Weight: 108g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Silicone
*Please note the import tax may occur.