IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, no cancellation fee.
2.When PRE-ORDER products are included, package will be shipped when all products are available. Please check out for regular products separately if immediate shipping is needed.
3. It is estimated to be shipped out on March 11, 2019.
SmallRig NATO Handle for BMPCC 4K and Samsung T5 SSD 2270
1. A NATO side handle designed to work with SmallRig cage 2203, 2254 and 2255;
2. Accommodate and protect Samsung T5 SSD;
3. Switchable to be used on both left and right hands;
4. 1/4 and 3/8 threaded holes on the top for attaching accessories；
5. Made of rosewood and aluminum alloy.
SmallRig NATO Handle for BMPCC 4K and Samsung T5 SSD 2270 is made of rosewood and aluminum alloy, which can attach directly to the left NATO rail on SmallRig Cage 2203, 2254 and 2255. It is switchable on sides so you can use on both left and right hands, providing a comfortable handheld shooting experience. The handle leaves space inside to accommodate the Samsung T5 SSD, which protects the SSD drive and makes the camera rig more compact. Also the anti-off lock on the bottom will prevent accidental dropping of the SSD. Simply put the SSD into the handle from the bottom, securely lock it by a knob screw; the wire is plugged in from the top. On the top of the handle are 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes where accessories like SmallRig Monitor Mount 1842, SmallRig Cold Shoe 1961 and 2260 can be attached.
Designer: Yetta White
Co-designer: Peter Fowler
1 x Handle
2 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 73 x 84 x 103 mm
Package Dimensions: 143 x 100 x55mm
Net Weight: 295g
Package Weight: 410g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy