SmallRig L-Bracket for Sony A6400 and A6300 APL2331
1. Modular designed for Sony A6400 and A6300.
2. Extendable side plate allows for tethering or cable release.
3. Arca-Type compatible dovetail plate with center marks on both axis.
4. Built-in flat screw driver on the bottom.
5. Strap holes and 1/4”-20 threaded holes for accessory.
6. Comes with a wooden handgrip to provide a comfort handheld shooting
SmallRig L-Bracket for Sony A6400 and A6300 APL2331 is modular designed with anti-twist flanges to keep the camera from twisting and provide a comfortable handheld shooting. Both the base plate and side plate are Arca-type compatible dovetails enable the camera to mount in a vertical or horizontal position. It comes with a wooden handgrip and add the height to support pinky. Each axis features a sensor centering line to align the camera on a tripod head. The side plate can be extend to left if more room is needed for tethering or cable release. An included flat screw driver at the bottom allows to install the L bracket in seconds. Additionally, the L plate features multiple 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the side and bottom for accessory attachment such as Cold Shoe 1593. Optional cable clamp 1693 are provided to protect the HDMI cable if needed.
Designer: Yetta White
1 x L Bracket
1 x Wooden handle
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 130 x 63 x 79mm
Package Dimensions: 160 x 120 x 68mm
Net Weight: 141g
Package Weight: 204g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy/Wood
*Please note the import tax may occur.