Designer: Evans Pan
SmallRig L-Bracket for Fujifilm X-H1 Camera with Battery Grip 2240
1. Form-Fitted L-Bracket for Fujifilm X-H1 with Battery Grip VPB-XH1.
2. Arca-Type compatible dovetail plate with center marks on both axis.
3. The bottom features a slot allows to extend camera for tethering or cable release.
4. Compatible with Peak Design strap.
5. Features three 1/4”-20 threaded holes on the side for accessory attachment.
6. Built-in flat screw driver on the bottom.
7. Add rubber pad to prevent scratching the bottom of camera.
SmallRig L-Bracket for Fujifilm X-H1 Camera with Battery Grip 2240 is a modular design with anti-twist flanges to keep the camera from twisting and provide multiple mounting points for accessory. Both the base plate and side plate are Arca-type compatible dovetail plates enable the camera to mount in a vertical or horizontal position. It features sensor centering line on each axis to align the camera on a tripod head and maintains complete access to the camera's battery and ports. The bottom features a slot allows to extend camera up to 25mm for tethering or cable release. An included flat screw driver on the bottom is used to tighten and adjust the L-bracket. Additionally, it features a hand strap loop on the right side and compatible with the Peak Design strap. Furthermore, three 1/4"-20 mounting holes are located on the side and bottom for accessory attachment, such as Cold Shoe Mount 1593.
Fujifilm X-H1 with Battery Grip VPB-XH1
1 x Baseplate
1 x Side plate
1 x Hex Spanner
2 x M4 Screw
Product Dimensions: 110X 130.5X 72mm
Package Dimensions: 180X 110 X 40mm
Net Weight: 147g
Package Weight: 196g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy