SmallRig L Bracket for Fujifilm GFX50S APL2311
1. Compatible with Fujifilm GFX50S.
2. Arca-style dovetails and alignment marks on both axes for horizontal and vertical shooting.
3. Multiple 1/4”-20, 3/8”-16 and ARRI locating threaded holes for accessories attachment.
4. Compatible with the Peak Design strap and other normal straps
5. Built-in hex spanner to assemble, disassemble and adjust your setup quickly.
6. Maintains buttons, battery door and ports of camera access.
With Arca style compatible dovetails on both the base plate and the side plate, SmallRig L bracket for Fujifilm GFX50S APL2311 is a design that helps to switch between landscape and portrait shooting fast when working on the top of a tripod. It locks the camera firmly via a 1/4’’-20 screw and locating pins at the bottom. The rubber pad on the top of base plate protects cameras from scratching.
The side plate could be moved for maintaining the battery door access. Besides, it features 1/4’’-20, 3/8’’-16 and ARRI locating holes on the side plate for mounting accessories such as cold shoe 1593 and HDMI cable clamp 1693. Also, it comes with 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes that make the possibility of attaching other quick release plates. And it’s compatible with the Peak Design strap and other normal straps. Additionally, the built-in hex spanner at the bottom is a great tool to lock and unlock conveniently.
Designer: Evans Pan
Compatibility: Fujifilm GFX50S
1 x L bracket APL2311
Product Dimensions: 158x102x83mm
Package Dimensions: 183x100x60mm
Net Weight: 248g
Package Weight: 325g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy