IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, no cancellation fee.
2.When PRE-ORDER products are included, package will be shipped when all products are available. Please check out for regular products separately if immediate shipping is needed.
3. It is estimated to be shipped out on September 13, 2019.
SmallRig L-Bracket for Canon EOS M50 LCC2387
1. Form-fitting L-Bracket for Canon EOS M50;
2. Arca compatible base plate and side plate;
3. Comfortable wooden grip included;
4. Multiple 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes；
5. Built-in flat screwdriver on the base plate.
SmallRig L-Bracket for Canon EOS M50 LCC2387 is a formfitting bracket. It features a wooden grip on the right side, which makes it more comfortable to hold the camera. Both the side plate and base plate are Arca compatible , allowing quick switch between horizontal and vertical orientation shooting. It comes with 1/4”and 3/8” threaded holes allowing mount of accessories, such as SmallRig Cold Shoe Extendion 2044 and SmalRig Ball Head Arm 2070. The side plate can be extended to left by 25mm if you need more room for tethering or cable release. Camera ports, buttons and battery are accessible with the L-Bracket attached. It is compatible with the Peak Design Clutch and other hand straps. A flat-head screwdriver is embedded in the base plate.
Designer: Evans Pan
Canon EOS M50
1 x L-Bracket
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 138 x 76 x 54.5mm
Package Dimensions: 160 x 120 x 68mm
Net Weight: 151g
Package Weight: 225g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.