SmallRig L bracket for Sony a7 II/a7R II/a7S II APL2278
1. Compatible with Sony a7 II/ a7R II/a7S II.
2. Arca-style Dovetail and alignment marks on both axes for horizontal and vertical shooting.
3. Multiple 1/4”-20, 3/8”-16 and arri locating threaded holes for accessories attachment.
4. Built-in hex spanner to assemble, disassemble and adjust your setup quickly.
5. Maintains the battery door and ports of camera access.
SmallRig APL2278 is a modular designed and form-fitted L bracket for Sony a7 II/ a7R II/a7S II cameras. Both the base plate and the side plate are Arca style compatible dovetails for switching between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations fast when working on top of a tripod. It locks the camera firmly via a 1/4’’ screw at the bottom. The rubber pad on the top of base plate protects cameras from scratching. It maintains the battery door and ports of camera access. And Lens Adapter Support 1764 could be attached to it for protecting your camera from damage. Besides, it features multiple 1/4’’ threaded holes on the side plate for mounting accessories such as cold shoe mount 1593 and HDMI cable clamp1822. The side plate could be extended 30mm that makes it easier to plug or unplug cables. Also, it’s compatible with the Peak Design strap and other normal straps. The built-in hex spanner at the bottom is a great helper to lock and unlock.
Designer: Evans Pan
Sony a7 II/ a7R II/a7S II
1 x L bracket APL2278
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 140x98.5x60mm
Package Dimensions: 160x120x68mm
Net Weight: 158g
Package Weight: 230g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy