IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. This item is in PRE-ORDER stage. First 100 orders get 30% OFF.
2. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, no cancellation fee. 3.When PRE-ORDER products are included, package will be shipped when all products are available. Please check out for regular products separately if immediate shipping is needed.
4. It is estimated to be shipped out on November 11, 2018.
Designer: Bill Wang
SmallRig Hot Shoe Lock for Sony A7R III/A7 III/A7 II/A7R II/A7S II/A9 2241
1. Add a locking point on the cage to prevent camera twisting;
2. Work with SmallRig Cage 2087, 2176, 1982, 2013, 2031 and 1660；
3. Meet the needs of skateboard filmers or shooters using heavy lenses.
SmallRig Hot Shoe Lock for Sony A7R III/A7 III/A7 II/A7R II/A7S II/A9 2241 is exclusively designed for SmallRig cage 2087, 2176, 1982, 2013, 2031 and 1660. Slide in and fasten it to the camera hot shoe, then lock it to the cage by two 1/4’’-20 screws. By attaching this hot shoe lock, the camera will be firmly fixed into one solid piece with the cage. There will be no camera twisting problems if you use heavy lenses or shoot videos in movement scenarios.
1 x Hot Shoe Lock
2 x 1/4’’-20 Screw
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 72.5 x 40 x 5mm
Package Dimensions: 95 x 65 x 28mm
Net Weight: 25g
Package Weight: 40g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.