SmallRig Holder for Portable Power Banks BUB2378
1. Holds power banks with width range from 53mm to 81mm.
2. Two 1/4”-20 threaded holes for flexible mounting options and a cold shoe for attaching a microphone.
3. Soft rubber pads inside preventing scratches to the power bank.
4. Locating structure helps tighten the holder with just one 1/4”-20 screw without any unwanted rotations.
5. Built-in flat head driver store for storage and quick adjustment.
SmallRig Holder for Portable Power Banks BUB2378 is designed to attach a power bank to the mobile phone rig when a sustainable charging solution is required. It holds the power banks with width range from 53mm to 81mm, which covers most power bank products like Anker, RAVPower, POWERADD, etc. It comes with 1/4”-20 threaded holes both on the bottom and side, which means you can mount the holder either flat or upright. And, these threaded holes, designed with locating structure, will help tighten the holder to the SmallRig Extention Plate APU2381 with just one 1/4”-20 screw without any unwanted rotations. It features a side cold shoe which could be used to attach a microphone. The soft rubbers inside will help keep the power bank stable and protect it from scratches. It also features a built-in flat head driver, enabling you to mount/dismount it with ease.
Designer: Bear & Sun
This power bank holder needs to be used with the SmallRig Extension Plate APU2381 together.
It will hold power banks with width range from 53mm to 81mm.
Anker：PowerCore 10000mAh，PowerCore 20100mAh，PowerCore 26800mAh，PowerCore 10000 Redux，PowerCore II 20000mAh，PowerCore II 10000mAh，etc.
RAVPower，POWERADD and other brands.
1 x Power bank holder
1 x 1/4”-20 screw
1 x Flat head driver
Product Dimensions: 66 x 32 x 31mm
Package Dimensions: 78 x 66 x 25.5mm
Net Weight: 78g
Package Weight: 95g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.