SmallRig Handgrip for Zhiyun WEEBILL LAB and DSLR Camera BSS2276
1. Ergonomic wood handle for Zhiyun WEEBILL LAB Gimbal.
2. Comes with 3/8”-16, 1/4”-20 and arri 3/8”locating hole for accessories.
3. Integrate with a cold shoe on the top for microphone or monitor arm.
4. Features two locating pins to prevent twisting and ensure safe.
5. Add rubber pad on the top to prevent scratching your gimbal.
6. Thumb screw for quick release attachment and detachment.
7. Universal handle by loosen off the top plate and install it in reverse direction.
SmallRig Handgrip for Zhiyun WEEBILL LAB BSS2276 is designed to hold your gimbal to enter a handy underslung position and provide multiple mounting points for accessories. The handle is attached to WEEBILL LAB via a 1/4”thumbscrew and two locating pins which is correspond with the holes on WEEBILL LAB to prevent twisting. It also designed as a universal handle for all handheld gimbals and DSLR cameras with 1/4”-20 threaded holes on the bottom. It features 1/4”-20, 3/8”-16 and arri locating hole on the top or side for monitor and microphone. The handle comes with a cold shoe on the top as well allows for mounting a microphone or SmallHD Monitor Tilt Arm directly. The quick release handle is easy to install via the thumbscrew and features holes for using the allen wrench to re-tighten it. The ergonomic wood handle is lightweight and comfortable to hold.
Note：If you want to attach the handle to the bottom of the Weebill LAB or DSLR camera via the
1/4”-20 screw, please loosen off the small top plate and install it in reverse direction to put the
anti-twist pins downwards and make the handle versatile.
Designer: Tracy Joy
Co-designer: Kent Anderson
Zhiyun Weebill LAB
1 x Handgrip
Product Dimensions: 156X50X30mm
Package Dimensions: 185X55X55mm
Net Weight: 254g
Package Weight: 291g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Wood