SmallRig Handgrip for DJI Ronin S/Zhiyun Crane 2/Moza Air 2 BSS2340
1. Ergonomic handle for DJI Ronin S/Zhiyun Crane 2/Moza Air 2.
2. Features nato clamp to quick release your setup.
3. Allows 180° of handle adjustment via the rosette.
4. Multiple 1/4”-20 and arri 3/8”locating threaded holes for accessories.
5. Cold shoe on the top for microphone or monitor mount.
6. The wooden handle can be used as a rosette handle (female) separately.
SmallRig Handgrip for DJI Ronin S/Zhiyun Crane 2/Moza Air 2 BSS2340 is designed to hold your gimbal to enter a handy underslung position and provide multiple mounting points for accessories. The handle is attached to the DJI Ronin S Mounting Clamp 2221 and Zhiyun Crane2 Mounting Clamp 2119 via the nato rail included in the package. And it can be attached to the nato rail of Moza air 2 Mounting Clamp 2328 directly. The versatile handle features a cold shoe and multiple 1/4”-20, arri 3/8”-16 threaded holes for monitor and microphone. Additionally, the wooden handgrip features a rosette allows 180° adjustment so that you can use it as a side handle and free stop in any position. The wooden handle is also compatible with the rosette extension arm such as 1870 and any other accessories features a male arri rosette.
Designer: Tracy Joy
Co-designer: Dave McBain
Note: PLease do use the handle with Smallrig Mounting clamp together, ID as below:
DJI Ronin S (#2221)
Zhiyun Crane 2 (#2119)
Moza Air 2 (#2328)
DJI Ronin S
Zhiyun Crane 2
Moza Air 2
1 x Handgrip
1 x Nato Rail
2 x 1/4 Screw
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 275.5 x 50 x 41mm
Package Dimensions: 183 x 100 x 60mm
Net Weight: 345g
Package Weight: 400g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Wood
*Please note the import tax may occur.