SmallRig Counterweight Mounting Plate for Zhiyun CRANE 3 LAB Handheld Stabilizer BSS2402
1. Designed for Zhiyun CRANE 3 LAB
2. Allows Balancing Front-Heavy Camera Setups
3. Rows of 1/4”-20 Threaded Holes for Counterweights.
4. Features Scales for Precise Positioning
5. Compatible with the Crane 3 Sliding Base with Lens Adapter
6. Secures to the Bottom of Camcorders via Both 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 Screw
SmallRig Counterweight Mounting Plate for Zhiyun CRANE 3 LAB Handheld Stabilizer BSS2402 is designed to replace the original camera plate that comes with Crane 3 and allows you to balance front-heavy camera setup by adding counterweights at the rear. The plate secures to the bottom of camera via a 1/4 screw or both 1/4”and 3/8”screw for Camcorders. It features rows of 1/4”-20 threaded holes to support counterweights. Optional Counterweight 2459 (50g), 2284 (100g) and 2285(200g) are sold separately. The top of the plate features rubber pads to protect the camera from scratching. Additionally, it features two m5 threaded holes on the side to fit the original sliding base of the gimbal and features millimeter scale for easily marking camera position.
Designer: Clara Oswald
Zhiyun CRANE 3 LAB
1 x Counterweight Plate
Product Dimensions: 128 x 88 x 22mm
Package Dimensions: 143 x 100 x 55mm
Net Weight: 103g
Package Weight: 147g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy