SmallRig Cold Shoe Relocation Mount for Sony A6100/A6300/A6400/A6500 BUC2334
1. Designed for Sony A6100/A6300/A6400/A6500 Cameras
2. Relocate the Original Hot Shoe to Each Side for Microphone and Light
3. Unobstructed the Original Hot Shoe on Camera
4. Secured Firmly on the Camera Strap Holes to Prevent Twisting
5. Integrated Slots for Carry Strap on Both Sides
6. Fetures m2.5 Threded Holes for Storing Screws When not in Use
SmallRig Cold Shoe Relocation Mount for Sony A6100/A6300/A6400/A6500 BUC2334 is designed to relocate the camera original hot shoe to each side of camera for microphone and light with no obstruct the original hot shoe mount and the tilt screen on Sony A6400. The relocation mount secures firmly to the strap holes on each side via a m2.5 screw to prevent twisting and features m2.5 threaded holes for storing screws when not in use. Additionally, it integrates with slot on each side for carry strap and fits the camera perfectly so that you can put it on the camera all the time. The lightweight plate is designed to keep your setup simple so that you can hold it on the camera all the time.
Designer: Yetta White
Note: Please take off the strap ring on each side of camera before install.
Please install as the direction shown in the picture.
1 x Cold Shoe
1 x Hex Spanner
2 x M2.5 Screw
Product Dimensions: 139 x 28 x 29.5mm
Package Dimensions: 140 x 160 x 40mm
Net Weight: 17g
Package Weight: 33g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.