IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, no cancellation fee.
2.When PRE-ORDER products are included, package will be shipped when all products are available. Please check out for regular products separately if immediate shipping is needed.
3. It is estimated to be shipped out on December 13, 2018.
SmallRig Cold Shoe Mount Adapter with Anti-off Button 2260
1. Accepts any standard shoe-mount devices such as lights, microphones, etc.
2. Connects via two 1/4"-20 screws to prevent twisting.
3. Features an anti-off button to prevent sliding.
SmallRig Cold Shoe Mount Adapter with Anti-off Button 2260 is designed for converting two 1/4”-20 threaded holes to accept shoe mount devices such as flashes, lights, microphones, etc. The cold shoe mount is locked to the cage/handle/plate via two 1/4”-20 screws to prevent twisting. Additionally, the cold shoe adapter features stoppers in one end, and an anti-off button on the other to prevent accessories from sliding out and ensure your devices safe.
Designer: Bill Wang
Co-designers: Daniel Ockeloen
Fits any cage/handle/plate with standard 1/4”-20 threaded holes
1 x Cold Shoe Mount
2 x 1/4 Screw
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 30x29.4x14mm
Package Dimensions: 95x65x28mm
Net Weight: 16g
Package Weight: 42g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy