Designer: Evans Pan
SmallRig Cage for Panasonic Lumix LX100 2198
1. A dedicated cage for Panasonic Lumix LX100;
2. A comfortable grip moulded into the cage;
3. Securely locked by a 1/4’’-20 screw and a M2.5 screw;
4. Multiple mounting interfaces (cold shoe, NATO rail, 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes, Arri locating holes) for accessories;
5. Form-fitting design with unobstructed battery & SD card access.
SmallRig Cage for Panasonic Lumix LX100 2198 mounts to the camera's tripod socket with a 1/4’’-20 screw and a second lock on the left side with a M2.5 screw, preventing the camera from twisting. A larger grip moulded into the cage makes it more ergonomic to hold the camera. It does not block the camera hot shoe or control buttons. For handheld shooting, you can attach SmallRig Cold Shoe Handle 2094 on the top. The cage features a integrated cold shoe mount and threaded holes for magic arms like 2070, 2115 or 1497, and NATO rail on the left for 2071 and 2072. Attach SmallRig HDMI Clamp 1693 to protect the HDMI cable and port. On the bottom are 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes for tripod plates.
Panasonic Lumix LX100
1 x Cage
1 x M2.5 Screw
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 128 X 84.2 X 45.5mm
Package Dimensions: 155 X 80 X 40mm
Net Weight: 138g
Package Weight: 200g