Designer: Evans Pan
SmallRig Cage for Canon EOS R 2251
1. First form-fitting cage in the market designed for Canon EOS R;
2. Built-in Arca Swiss plate on the bottom;
3. Multiple 1/4’’-20 & 3/8’’-16 threaded holes and ARRI locating holes;
4. Built-in cold shoe on the top with anti-off design;
5. Anti-twist design and rubber cushion to prevent wiggles.
SmallRig Cage for Canon EOS R 2251 is custom designed and form-fitting. It mounts to the camera's tripod socket with a 1/4’’-20 screw, with anti-twist design and rubber cushion on the base plate to prevent twisting. It comes with multiple 1/4’’-20 and 3/8’’-16 threaded holes allowing mount of accessories. For example you can mount SmallRig Top Handle 1984 and SmallRig Wooden Side Handle 2093 for hand-held shooting; mount SmallRig Ball Head Magic Arm 2070 or 2212 to attach monitors; attach SmallRig Cable Clamp 1822 to protect the HDMI cable and port. ARRI locating holes on the top and both sides are perfect for SmallRig ARRI Locating Handle 2165 and SmallRig Ball Head Magic Arm 2115. The cage features built-in Arca Swiss QR plate on the bottom which is super convenient to mount on SmallRig 15mm LWS System 2145 or SmallRig Arca Swiss Base 2143. The cage does not block buttons and ports of the camera.
Canon EOS R
1 x cage
Product Dimensions: 153 X 109.5 X 55mm
Package Dimensions: 200 X 140 X 55mm
Net Weight: 163g
Package Weight: 247g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy