SmallRig Cage for Canon 5D Mark III IV CCC2271
1. Custom and form-fitted cage for Canon 5D Mark III IV.
2. Arca style compatible dovetail at the bottom for tripod shooting.
3. Multiple 1/4”-20, 3/8”-16 and arri locating threaded holes for accessory attachment.
4. Features nato rail on the left side to quick release your setup.
5. Maintains the battery door and ports of camera access.
6. Protects camera from twisting and scratching.
SmallRig CCC2271 is a custom and form-fitted cage designed to provide an all-around protection and mounting options for Canon 5D Mark III IV. It locks camera firmly via 1/4’’ screws at the bottom. And it protects camera from twisting and scratching. Attached Slotted screwdriver on the bottom of the cage provides convenience for you to lock and unlock camera. The cage maintains the battery door, ports and buttons of camera access. It features a nato rail on the left side which allows you to assemble and disassemble your setup quickly by using accessories with nato clamp such as Left Side Wooden Grip 2118. The cage provides multiple 1/4’’-20, 3/8’’-16, arri locating threaded holes and cold shoes for accessory attachment. Additionally, with built-in arca style compatible dovetail at the bottom of the cage, your setup could be switched fast between tripod and handle.
Designer: Evans Pan
Canon 5D III/5D IV
1 x Cage
Product Dimensions: 168.5x129.7x71.7mm
Package Dimensions: 180x180x80mm
Net Weight: 219g
Package Weight: 337g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.