SmallRig Bottom Plate for Canon C70 3189
1. Tailor-made for Canon C70, compact and portable.
2. Integrated bottom plate that comes with a large rubber pad to protect the camera.
3. Locks the camera with two screws to prevent twists.
4. Features multiple 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 threaded holes on the bottom, available for attaching quick release plates of different specifications.
5. Two 1/4”-20 threaded holes support the Arca Swiss Plate of DJI RS2.
6. Built-in flat-head screwdriver for easy access.
SmallRig Bottom Plate 3189 is specially designed for Canon C70. It fixes the camera securely via two 1/4”-20 screws to prevent twists. Compact and portable, the form-fitting bottom plate features a large rubber pad to protect the camera from scratching as well as multiple 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 threaded holes to suit different quick release plates in various scenes. It also fits SmallRig Side Handle 2786, which allows two-handed shooting and more functions. On its bottom comes with two 1/4”-20 threaded holes for mounting the Arca Swiss Plate of DJI RS2 or SmallRig Quick Release Plate 3031 / 3158, and a built-in flat-head screwdriver for easy access. It is compatible with SmallRig Dual Rod Clamp 1674, when the optical center and the center of rods are 85mm apart, which enables outdoor shooting using the matte box. It may join SmallRig Top Plate 3190 and other accessories to form the professional shooting kit as well.
Designer: Yetta White
1 x C70 Bottom Plate
Product Dimensions: 99 x 79 x 10mm
Package Dimensions: 105 x 95 x 30mm
Net Weight: 110g±5g
Package Weight: 140g±5g
Material: Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.