SmallRig Mounting Plate for DJI Ronin-S and Ronin-SC BSS2263
1. Designed for DJI Ronin-S and Ronin-SC Gimbal
2. Protect the Heli-Coil Insert on the Bottom Threads from Slipping off
3. 1/4”-20 & 3/8”-16 & Arri Locating Holes for Accessory
4. Compatible with Original Tripod and Smallrig Gimbal Handle 2222.
5. Integrated Rubber Pad to Prevent Scratching
SmallRig Mounting Plate for DJI Ronin-S and Ronin-SC BSS2263 is designed to prevent the heli-coil insert on the bottom of Ronin S and Ronin-SC from slipping off as well as provide some accessory mounting holes. It connects to the bottom of Ronin S and Ronin-SC via 1/4”-20 and 3/8”-16 screws to prevent twisting. The bottom features both 1/4”-20 and arri 3/8”-16 threaded holes for mounting accessories such as tripod plate to hold your RoninS onto tripod. Optional Nato Rail 1195 and Nato Handle 1955 can be used to hold the Ronin S upside down. The side of the plate comes with an arri locating holes for Magic Arm 2115 for monitor to prevent twisting. The lightweight plate also designed to compatible with the original Ronin S tripod and Smallrig Gimbal Side Handle BSS2222.
Designer: Bill Wang
DJI Ronin-S Gimbal
DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal
1 x Baseplate
1 x Hex Spanner
Product Dimensions: 52x34x14.5mm
Package Dimensions: 76x63x40mm
Net Weight: 56g
Package Weight: 78g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy
*Please note the import tax may occur.