This is an original design of SMALLRIG Adjustable Cage for DSLR/Monitor 1944
Designer: Shane LinLin
SMALLRIG Adjustable Cage for DSLR/Monitor 1944 features a detachable design that is adjustable in both height and width to accommodate DSLR cameras and monitors. Also compatible with cameras whose lens and the bottom screw are not in a line.
This cage is made from a high-grade aluminum alloy, so it is light and durable. For its ingenious design, the cage can be adjusted within a certain range to perfectly match to your camera and leave all buttons and dials available. It is secured firmly in place using two M4 and one 1/4" screws. There are numerous 1/4" threaded holes along the top, side, and bottom on the cage, ensuring articulating arm, cold shoe mount and other accessories attachment.
1. CNC-machined aluminum construction
2. Height/width-adjustable cage within a certain range
3. Fits DSLR & certain monitors
4. Keeps buttons, ports, battery door accessible
5. Secured firmly in place using two M4 and one 1/4" screws
We are collecting ideas on it. Welcome to share your ideas with us!