Aluminum alloy desktop tripod with ball head BUT2287
1. A great choice for camera or mobile phone shooting.
2. Aluminum alloy material, better bearing capacity.
3. Antiskid rubber footpads.
4. Compact and portable, the closed tripod can be used as a handle.
5. Features an aluminum alloy ball head with Fine Tuning Damping to achieve multi-angle adjustment as well as 360° panoramic photography.
6. Features a standard Arca-swiss QR plate with 1/4”screw to achieve quick loading and releasing.
Aluminum alloy desktop tripod with ball head BUT2287 is designed to provide access to camera macro shooting, mobile phone shooting, live shooting and shooting in a small space, etc. It’s made of full aluminum alloy, the legs bear up to 20KG and the ball head bears up to 2KG. Its antiskid rubber footpads ensure the stability during shooting. It weighs only 405g and the folded length is 230mm. The small space occupation makes it compact and portable. In addition, the tripod can also be used as a handle by closing its legs. It features an aluminum alloy ball head with Fine Tuning Damping to achieve multi-angle adjustment as well as 360° panoramic photography. 25mm ball diameter makes sure its tight locking without loosening. It also features a standard Arca-swiss QR plate to achieve quick loading and releasing. With the 1/4”screw, this tripod will be compatible with most cameras.
Cameras or devices with 1/4”threaded hole
1 x Aluminum alloy desktop tripod
1 x Ball head
1 x Arca-swiss QR plate
1 x Allen wrench
Product Dimensions: 230*80*60mm
Package Dimensions: 260*110*70mm
Net Weight: 405g
Package Weight: 487g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy