IMPORTANT NOTES about pre-order items:
1. This item is in PRE-ORDER stage. First 100 orders get 50% OFF.
2. Order will be shipped once product is officially released.
3. Pre-order can be canceled and refunded before shipping, no cancellation fee.
Designer: Evans Pan
SmallRig Quick Release Adapter for DJI Ronin 1953
SmallRig Quick Release Adapter 1953 is exclusively designed for DJI Ronin to switch from handheld shooting to others motions, such as tripod motion and crane motion.
1. The adapter could lock DJI original handle firmly.
2. Dovetail groove is compatible with Mini Quick Plate Mount for DJI Ronin/Ronin-M/Ronin-MX 1682.
3. Threaded holes at the bottom could attach magic arm for monitor while handheld shooting.
4. Arri locating holes could mount Anti-rotation Magic Arm Adapter 1978 and then magic arm for monitor while handheld shooting.
5. The cold shoe could attach Articulating Arm 1497 while handheld shooting.
This adapter firmly attaches to DJI original handle with two M4 screws. It features anti-twisting design for steady shooting, with dovetail structure to prevent the stabilizer from accidental removal. Meanwhile, it is equipped with an array of 1/4’’ threaded holes and one Arri 3/8’’ hole at the bottom to mount other accessories.
1 x Rod Clamp
1 x Hex Spanner
2 x M4 Screw
Product Dimensions: 70x35x50mm
Net Weight: 78g
Package Size: 76x63x40mm
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy