1. Please pre-order and complete payment, you can cancel it before shipping out and get full refund, no handling fee. And we can not offer 50% discount once pre-order closed.
2. Pre-order items are unavailable at present, if you order the pre-order items along with other items available, we will dispatch all the items after the pre-order items come out. So, if you need other items urgently, please order them separately.
3. Since all pre-order items are 50% off already, there is no extra discount for all our resellers.
Designer: Jeff Rock
SMALLRIG GH5 Cage for PANASONIC Lumix GH5 1965 is a formfitting cage specially designed for Panasonic Lumix GH5 camera. Adding protection, stability, and accessory mounting options, this cage prepares your Panasonic GH5 camera for video production work. With the camera in the cage, you still have access to the SD card slot, battery compartment, and all camera controls, so you won't have to waste time removing the camera from the cage during a shoot.
For accessory attachment, the inherent shoe mount allows to attach microphone, EVF mount and more. It features NATO rails on both sides for NATO handle or other NATO compatible accessories. With multiple 1/4’’ & 3/8’’ thread holes on the side, you can mount Rosette Bolt-On Mount 1939 for attaching SMALLRIG Wooden Handgrip. At the front of the bottom, there comes with two thread holes for attaching Metabones lens adapter support. Additionally, it is ideal to mount wrist strap with a build-in mounting hole on the right. What’s more, the further design of GH5 XLR protector , GH5 handle and base will be provided.
1. Includes NATO rails and cold shoe for attaching accessories
2. Multiple 1/4’’ & 3/8’’ threaded holes
3. Comes with Metabones lens adapter support mounting holes
4. Provides wrist strap mounting hole
5. Open access to controls and battery
6. GH5 XLR protector , GH5 handle and base will be designed further
PANASONIC Lumix GH5
Product Dimensions: 156x65x109mm
Net Weight: 173g
Package Size: 170x73x110mm
Package Weight: 240g
Material: Aluminum Alloy