SMALLRIG ARRI Rosette Arm Dogbone 1870
|Expected release date is 20th Jan 2017|
Designer: Olivia Hall
SMALLRIG ARRI Rosette Dogbone Extension Arm 1870 is an adjustable rosette arm with NATO rail device. Equipped with ARRI standard rosettes (M6, 31.8mm diameter) on opposite ends. It provides 167mm-255mm of extension for ARRI standard rosette handgrips and other gear. With a NATO rail in the middle, which allows to adjust the distance forwards and backwards just through quickly tightening and loosening the M5 thumbscrew. We also considerately designed a M3 thread to prevent the NATO rail from accidental removal. There comes with many 1/4’’ & 3/8’’ thread holes allowing for additional rigs attachment. This extension arm can be modulated at ease to relocate your handle for remote control.
1. ARRI standard rosettes (M6, 31.8mm diameter) on opposite ends
2. Feature an adjustable NATO rail with 167mm-255mm extension distance
3. 360°angle adjustment according to your usage requirement
4. 1/4’’ & 3/8’’ thread holes for additional rigs attachment
5. Relocate the ARRI rosette handle to achieve remote control
ARRI rosette handle
1 x ARRI Rosette Dogbone Extension Arm
Product Dimensions: 203x50x35mm
Net Weight: 158g
Package Size: 120x106x42mm
Package Weight: 165g
Material: Aluminum Alloy
1. Please pre-order and complete payment, you can cancel it before shipping out and get full refund, no handling fee. And we can not offer 50% discount once pre-order closed.
2. Pre-order items are unavailable at present, if you order the pre-order items along with other items available, we will dispatch all the items after the pre-order items come out. So, if you need other items urgently, please order them separately.
3. Since all pre-order items are 50% off already, there is no extra discount for all our resellers.